The one book hat every basketball fan, or their significant other, needs on their TV table!
NEVER FOUL A JUMP SHOOTER, A Guide To Basketball Lingo, Lessons and Laughs, began as the author having fun with a few quirky basketball expressions, such as “penetrate and dish” and “a foul waiting to happen.” But then it just kept growing into a humorous look at wonderfully colorful basketball expressions.
The second book in the Forests of the Fae trilogy! Spoiler alert – another cliffhanger ending!
A summer spent untangling a century-old mass disappearance, communing with ghosts, fleeing dark Fae Folk, and enduring her nefarious cousin Lexie would seem like tribulation enough for 13-year-old Anne, and yet her struggles have only just begun.
He barks, he talks and he saves the day! Join in the adventures of Theodore and his spectacular spectacles!
Living life as a bumbling breadbox with fur, was hardship enough for Theodore the Corgi, but when the young dog finds himself cold and alone in a frightening animal shelter, it’s clear that his struggles have only just begun.
Join the Mattigan kids as they look for – and find – Bigfoot, in this first of the Mysterious Monsters series!
The Mattigan kids don’t believe in things that go bump in the night. After all, their dad is famous for proving such things are impossible. But, when their long-lost Grandpa Joe shows up with his Mysterious Monsters journal, begging for help, the siblings find themselves drawn into a search for Bigfoot.
- Incorgnito Launches Children’s Imprint – Corgi Bits!
- ‘Ovation TV’ to Develop “The Chronicles of Ara” Miniseries
- Taimak “The Last Dragon” Star on Hit Show “On Air With Tony Sweet”
- Incorgnito Author Joel Eisenberg speaks about the importance of Pop Culture at Throwback Thursday with Herbie J Pilato
- How to Prepare for Old Age (Without Taking the Fun Out Of Life) Available on Amazon